Cupping is a treatment by which it draws out blood through the skin pores. One of the most prominent benefits of cupping is, it cleanses the skin of affected parts and draws natural healing forces to that affected area.
Sometimes cupping is more effective for skin diseases than venesection. Venesections is the process of removing a volume of blood as a treatment for certain blood disorders. This is an ancient treatment practiced mostly by Arabs in medieval times.
Benefits of cupping are many, mostly which are unknown to the modern world. Anyhow, you could some prominent benefits of cupping below.
There are historical records in Islam which show that they had practiced cupping during the times of Prophet Muhammed.
Here are few benefits of cupping
- Cupping is helpful for a woman in provoking her menstrual flow. In such case, cupping brings out what venesection cannot.
- Cupping is better for younger people and for those who cannot brave venesection or bloodletting.
- Cupping is good for treating symptoms of cyanosis. This condition occurs due to lack of oxygen or abnormal hemoglobin condition in the blood.
Also read How to treat head lice naturally
Flushing of impure blood
- Flushing of the cephalic vein helps to balance ephemeral tremor of the head, neck pain, and blood congestion.
- Very effective in flushing of the arteries. Especially those arteries and veins that cannot be easily venesected.
- Flushing of blood that occurs in each artery provides dedicated benefits.
For example, the blood flushing of the basilic vein abates the congestion and inflammations of the liver and the spleen.
- It also benefits in reducing pulmonary infections, pleurisy and most of the ephemeral blood diseases affecting circulation from the area of under the knees.
- As for the median vein of the arm, flushing of its blood will benefit in eliminating transient general bloating of the body,
if it is caused by the blood humor as well as general blood infection or toxemia.
- Blood flushing of the jugular veins helps to control the cardiac spleen, asthmatic disorder, chronic headache, herpetic eruption and heaviness of eyelids.
Cupping is best for peoples living in hot climates
Medical physicians have opinions that cupping is a better treatment in hot countries and venesection in cold ones.
This particular traditional treatment of cupping is the best suiting for those who live in hot climates. Since their blood will be thinner and comes closer to the surface of the skin in hot conditions.
In hot climates, such attraction of the blood by the heat of the sun’s rays may result in congestion at various areas beneath the skin.
Although peoples who live in hot climates have larger pores, nevertheless sometimes during such heat they may feel exhausted and debilitated. For such conditions, venesection is dangerous.
Whereas cupping is safe, Which causes a natural break up of any forms of blood congestion beneath the skin.
This natural treatment accelerates a chain of metabolic processes in the blood humor, Which results in natural purification and cleansing of the blood.