Are you really worried about how to breastfeed baby properly? Then you should definitely read this,
We all would be knowing what actually breastfeeding is. To be specific Breastfeeding or nursing is a natural process of feeding the babies or small children with milk from a woman’s breast.
Sure we all know that right? Well for most mothers after their first delivery, they might have the doubts on how to breastfeed baby properly.
Or for those who are breastfeeding their child already, she might be thinking am I doing it the right way?
Here are few tips and advice on how to breastfeed baby properly
- While breastfeeding, keep your baby’s stomach near to mothers stomach.
- Keep that little heart of baby close to mother’s heart.
- And the chin of baby should be close to mothers breast. This can also short said like ‘Tummy to tummy, Chest to chest, Chin to breast’
- While breastfeeding, don’t use the palm of your hands to hold baby’s head, instead keep baby’s head over your hand elbows.
- Many mothers have doubt that wheater I’m feeding my baby with enough milk.
Well, these are the signs which show you are feeding your baby properly:
Your baby sleeps enough for about 2-3 hours
Your baby urinates for about 6-8 times a day,
And your baby gains enough weight over times
If breastfeeding is not done in a proper way, there are possibilities of milk being bloating in your breasts. Also, their nipples may start to crack. And this may lead stopping in the milk flow from breasts in future.
- Also, read how to Increase breast milk naturally at home
As the last word, Medical science researchers say that benefits of breastfeeding for baby and mother are plenty in numbers. According to global statistics deaths of about 820,000 children below the age of five could be prevented throughout the world every year with proper and regular breastfeeding.
This statistics clearly indicate the benefits of breastfeeding in the healthy well-being of mankind throughout the world.