Open pores on the face are being an issue of beauty concern for most peoples. No matter how hard you use makeups and other kinds of stuff on your face, still those pores appear to show up. And when you adopt alternate treatments for this, you may either end up in any side effects or barely don’t get any results. Well, let see how to clear clogged pores on face naturally with no side effects at all.
In most cases, open pores lead to the formation of blackheads and acne. The best way to maintain skin health and clear clogged facial pores is by following a daily skin care routine and avoid unhealthy food.
Let’s see how to clear clogged pores on face with these 7 natural remedies
Steaming your face more often can prevent facial pores to some extends. Steaming opens the clogged pores and dissolves all kinds of impurities trapped inside to be washed away. One should steam their face at least 15 minutes daily for better results.
Using sugar on the skin have plenty of benefits. It can be helpful for clearing the scars on the face and for preventing the formation of pores.
- Take two tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- Mix it with lemon juice extract.
- Apply the mixture on the face.
- Applying it twice a week for best result
Honey always stays leading for its tremendous benefits for health and beauty. Honey is best among home remedies for the treatment of mostly any sort of skin issues.
- Take two tablespoons of honey.
- Mix little cinnamon powder with it.
- Apply the mixture onto the face.
- Leave it to dry for about 20 minutes and wash it off.
Lemon is very effective for purifying the skin and removing all the dirt accumulated on the skin. The citric acid content in the lemon is good for clearing the dirt and oil trapped in the pores.
- Take one lemon sliced into two pieces.
- Squeeze it to draw the juice out of it.
- Use a facial brush and apply a thin coat on the face.
Diluting lemon juice is recommended for those who are having sensitive skin.
Egg white is very effective for unclogging blocked pores. It contains lots of properties which is helpful in reducing pore size and eliminating impurities from the skin.
- Apply the egg white onto the face.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes to dry.
- After 30 minutes rinse your face with lukewarm water.
This will also help to enhance the brightness of face.
Not just for the health, Oats are also leading front for it benefits for beauty. It is great for clearing clogged pores and absorbing excess oils from the pores. Let see how can we use it
- Take half a cup of cooked oats.
- Mix it with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Apply the mixture onto the face and leave it dry.
- Wash the face after 20 minutes
Repeat this at least once a week for best result.
7. Baking soda
Baking soda can be used with lots of methods for the treatment of skin problems. Baking soda is a good cleanser for the skin and is very helpful in clearing facial pores, also gives your face a glowing look.
- Take a hand full of baking soda.
- Mix it with enough of water.
- Apply onto the face.
- Leave for about 10 minutes and wash off with a gentle massage.
So, this is are some of the effective home remedies for how to clear clogged pores on face naturally. Do try these and these natural way are the best treatment for blackheads and clogged pores relief.