Even though we use lipstick to enhance the beauty of our lips, they are artificial methods and won’t stay for long, And sometimes can cause skin issues as well. To cope with these issues we will show you few natural home remedies on how to get pink lips without lipstick.
The color of lips plays a major role in the beauty of your face and smile, particularly for a woman who is beauty conscious. The natural pink color gives the ultimate beauty to your lips.
What makes your lips go dark?
Lips can get darken due to various factors like low blood circulation, stress, drugs, smoking and lot more. Better avoid such practices. We are listing below few factors which make your lips dark:
- Dehydration, Keeping lips dry for prolonged times.
- Lifestyle habits
- Consistent use of lip Cosmetics or products
- Melasma or Hyperpigmentation
- Prolonged exposure to the sun rays
- Consumption of caffeine and hot beverages
Definitely, you should take care of these factors to protect the true color of your lips. However, without taking appropriate and consistent lip care methods, you won’t be able to maintain the natural pink color of lips.
Hence, In this article, we will show you 5 ways to get pink lips naturally without using lipstick.
5 Home Remedies For How To Get Pink Lips Without Lipstick
1. Pomegranate Seeds and Milk
Pomegranate works great in lightening pigmented lips. It contains a compound called punicalagin which prevent the production of melanin And also prevents your lips from getting darker when exposed to the sun.
Directions of use
- Take a handful of pomegranate seeds and grind them.
- Mix the fine pomegranate seed with some milk cream.
- Apply this mixture onto your lips.
- Leave it to dry for about 15 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
Repeat this daily for about one month continuously, and you could notice your lips become pinker and fuller too.