The head lice is a tiny parasitic that lives within human hairs. These tiny parasites feed on small amounts of blood sucked from the human scalp. Lice infections are a very common problem. Mostly it’s being seen among kids and youngsters. How to treat head lice and what approach is better or best result might be the confusion for us.
Though there are lots of medical treatments to cure head lice formation. It’s always better to treat head lice naturally.
They wingless insects that embed themselves in the roots of the hair. And they grow as parasites on their host.
Lice lay oval-shaped eggs called nits. They hatch within one week and attach themselves to the base of the hair follicles.
Lice spread easily from one person to another, especially in crowded and unsanitary conditions.
Head lice infections when getting worse they are annoying and sometimes tough to get rid of. Sure there are many ways to treat this. Continue reading…. you can find some traditional effective ways on how to treat head lice naturally.
Causes of Head lice formation
When feasting on blood putrefaction, the complication of their infestation also may develop a systemic disease that produces pathogenic microorganisms that add to the blood ‘toxicity. It is a condition known as septicemia.
Somehow, children are more prone to such infestation because of excess moisture caused while they are playing
and mixing up in possibly polluted environments.
- Also read Benefits of cupping and why you should prefer it (Cupping is traditional treatment)
How to treat head lice naturally
One of the traditional methods practiced by our ancestors to treat head lice naturally is ‘Shaving off hair‘
This will eliminate harmful vapors which would otherwise contest over the scalp. And hinder the breathing of the pores and perhaps cause infection of follicles.
- If you really have worse head lice infection ‘clean shave your hair” is the best way to treat head lice naturally.
- Once shaved, the pores will open, and such harmful vapors will be emitted to allow a natural cleansing process.
- After shaving the head, and to get complete delousing, one should apply a solution of cayenne pepper mixed in vinegar to their scalp.
- Or apply aIder bark soaked in vinegar. Using either of the two solutions will cause head lice to kick out from your scalp.
- You may also add oil of Ruta graveolens (a herb) to the mixture to kill any newly hatched eggs.
- Apply an infusion of crushed Colombian seeds directly to the infected area is also very effective.