A breast implant is an artificial attachment used to change the size, shape, and contour of a woman’s breast. They are used cosmetically to enhance or enlarge the appearance of the breast through a breast augmentation surgery. There are lots of health concerns for having a breast implant, especially when you are pregnant and during post pregnancy. And a question which many have in their minds is that “is it safe to breastfeed with breast implants?”
Is It Safe To Breastfeed With Breast Implants?
After pregnancy, breastfeeding is going be a serious hit, if you have an implant in your breasts. It is possible to still be able to breastfeed with breast implants, but the truth is, it can be very dangerous for your baby. There are many factors that come into play when determining whether it is ok to breastfeed with implants. This depends on the type of implants, the placement of the implants, and the way the surgery was performed.
Considering many factors we would say that it is unsafe for the baby to get breastfed if the mother is having an implant in her breasts. We are liting few of the major risk factors of breastfeeding with breast implants.
Risks Of Breastfeeding With Breast Implants
- The number one concern is that the chemicals in the implants may mix with the breast milk. While some implants are filled with saline water, others contain a chemical called silicone. These liquids come into contact with the breast milk before lactating. Meaning the baby will be consuming a mixture of milk and saline or milk and silicone. Too much of this mixture can be harmful to the baby’s digestive system and internal organs.
- Another risk of breast surgery is being left with damaged nerves, milk ducts, and milk glands. This problem has become common amongst mothers with implants. Injured nerves, damaged milk ducts, and pinched milk ducts make it extremely difficult or even impossible to breastfeed.
- Injured nerves and damaged milk ducts can drastically decrease the amount of milk made by the breasts. Pinched milk ducts can block the flow of breast milk, make the breasts swell uncontrollably causing severe pain, and may require immediate hospitalization.
- The type of incision made during surgery and the area where the implants are placed can affect breastfeeding. The incision made around or across the nipple is the main cause of nerve damage and milk duct complications. Incisions made on the body, like under the breast, in the armpit, or in the belly button are less likely to damage milk ducts, glands, or nerves.
- The placement of the implants may also affect the ability to breastfeed. The breast implants can be placed in between the breast tissue and chest muscle, or underneath the chest muscle to prevent further damage to milk ducts and nerves. Implants that are placed under the chest muscle reduce the chance of silicone getting into the breast milk.
Safe Alternatives For Breast Implants
Breast Enhancement Creams:
A safe and effective way to increase breast size without surgery is through the use of Cups breast enhancement cream. This is the first all-natural herbal formula that cuts out all of the risks that come with going under the knife, ensures that the baby is fed properly without any issues, and saves thousands of dollars on medical bills.
Cups breast enhancement cream from CupsBrand is the safest alternative to enlargement pills and breast surgery, because it doesn’t contain any dangerous chemicals and eliminates the potential damage to both the mother and child. This cream is the pain-free method that is helping women achieve the breast size they desire without the chance of devastating side effects.
Cups enhancement cream stimulates the breasts cell growth in both the skin and mammary glands to lift, firm, and enhance the bustline naturally. It is specially formulated with extracts from herbs that fight against breast cancer, increase the breasts cell formation, while reducing symptoms of PMS and menopause.
The biggest myth when it comes to increasing breast size is that surgery is the only option to get the desired results. You don’t necessarily need to undergo a painful procedure to enhance the appearance of your breasts. There is a variety of chest workouts that can benefit the shape, size, and structure of the breasts.
If certain exercises are done regularly they can make the breasts appear both larger and firmer in a short period of time. Exercising while maintaining a balanced diet will not only boost your bust but can also improve overall health and prevent diseases such as breast cancer. It is important to not lose hope and remain positive while working towards achieving these goals. Dedication is a key factor in this process, hard work really does pay off!
By choosing to take a natural approach to breast enhancement you will not only save yourself thousands of dollars on medical expenses, but you’ll also be benefiting your overall wellbeing.
Phytoestrogens are beneficial for women who want to rebalance their hormones as they get closer to menopause. Relieving hot flashes, fighting breast cancer, promoting heart health, and treating acne are all linked to an increase in phytoestrogen intake.
This natural substance helps to combat symptoms and conditions that are caused by estrogen deficiency. It has a similar chemical structure to our own body’s estrogen and is able to bind to the same receptors that estrogen does.
30 Foods That Are Rich In Phytoestrogens:
- Soy Beans
- Soy Milk
- Sesame Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Red Kidney Beans
- Split Peas
- Winter Squash
- Dried Apricots
- Black Licorice
- Also Read: Superfoods that increase breast size quickly
How To Ensure Your Baby Is Breastfed Properly?
It is crucial to make sure that your baby is getting the proper amount of milk through breastfeeding. The baby should have 6 to 8 wet diapers and 3 to 4 bowel movements each day. Another way to ensure the baby is getting enough milk is to check for weight gain and breastfeed at least 8 to 12 times daily.
- Also read: How to breastfeed baby properly
If it seems the baby is not receiving enough milk, there are ways to increase the milk supply. Using a breast pump after each feeding can help stimulate the breasts to produce more milk. A breast massage may also boost the milk supply through stimulation. Breastfeeding your baby 8 to 12 times per day can improve the amount of milk produced.
If any breast surgery has been done in the past it is necessary to consult with a doctor before breastfeeding.