It’s the concern of every mother about the baby feeding schedule she may adopt. For this purpose, you either can find a lactation consultant or you can do it yourself if you know few basic things. It’s not that hard to do. In this article, you could find the newborn feeding schedule chart for babies before and after birth.
The below suggested newborn feeding schedule chart for babies before and after 6 months can be a useful tool when introducing your baby to solid foods, and it will an idea for caring mothers for what to feed their babies during this period and what not to feed.
Newborn feeding schedule chart
Newborn Baby feeding schedules and tips every mother should know
1. Whichever baby food you are giving to the baby make sure they are really soft and thin enough for the baby stomach to digest. Continue this way till the baby is 6 months old, you can gradually make the food harder as the baby grows.
2. Dot get overwhelmed on what all possible foods should I feed my baby. You can cook and feed you child with different varieties of food as the child grows. Keep the limits until baby gains the strength for consuming every variety of food.
3. It’s better to give one type of food a day. For example: if you opt to give cereal today, then better stay with that food for a while. If you give different kinds of baby food to it might be difficult for the baby’s digestive system to adapt towards the changing food.
4. Give a good amount of breast milk at least until 6 months. Benefits of breastfeeding for baby are plenty and every mother should know those.
5. As the baby grows you can try feeding your baby with different kinds of foods. Make sure baby is capable enough to adapt the changing food patterns.
- Also read How to breastfeed a baby properly