For making us feel better what actually happens to pills after you swallow them?
And then components in the pills is spread out to the whole body through blood.
Take a closer look at the chemical reactions happening to pills after you swallow them
Side effects of contraceptive pills on women
like all other medicines, the pill also causes side effects. In some cases, women do not experience any side effects on using contraceptive pills.
While It is always advised to use different contraceptive pills to find the one which works best for your body. Since every woman reacts differently to a certain pill. And different pills cause different side effects. It can take up to three months for your body to get used to the hormones.
- You might also like to read How to treat head lice naturally
Few common side effects of pills
- One among most important health risk from having pills is cardiovascular diseases.
- It also leads to blood clots in veins, heart attacks, and strokes etc.
- Pills cause long-term hormone regulation problems.
- Pills increase significantly increases risks of having cancer.
- Causes weakening in the overall well-being.