The beauty of breasts is always being a matter of concern for a majority of women. Since a round, firm and beautiful breasts are one of the most eye-catching features of a woman’s body. Hence we will show you few effective yoga poses to gain beautiful breasts.
It is a myth that only men take notice of and get attracted to women breasts, but the fact is, these special assets are appreciated by women as well. It is interesting to know that, there are women who keep jealously on their female friends who have attractive and beautiful breasts. Hence it is evident that beautiful breasts are something every woman would love to have.
Various factors determine the beauty of your breasts. Breasts usually undergo several changes from the time you attains puberty to adulthood which affects its size, shape, and appearance.
Well, If you wish to enjoy the pleasure of having a perfect and beautiful breast. Continue reading or watch the video, We will show you 5 simple and effective yoga poses to gain beautiful breasts.
5 Yoga Poses To Gain Beautiful Breasts
1. Warrior Pose
The warrior pose which is also known as virabhadrasana strengthens the arms, shoulders, thighs and back muscles, all in one go. This yoga pose will make you feel strengthier, help in extending your thorax, make it elastic and active. Warrior pose is one of the most graceful yoga postures which adds beauty and firmness to one’s breasts.
- Stand straight and Place your feet wide apart parallel to each other.
- Turn your left foot to the left 90 degrees and your right foot inside. Breathe out, and bend your left knee.
- Your right leg should stay straight.
- Raise your arms and put them in line with your shoulders.
- Turn your head left, looking at your wrist.
- Repeat this 7 to 10 times on the go.
- Then do the same to the right side also.
2. Triangle Pose
Triangle pose also known as trikonasana. Unlike most other yoga postures, the Triangle Pose requires extra care to do, you need to keep your eyes open in order to maintain body balance. This Yoga Pose will release and strengthen your thorax, stretch your spine, improves breast firmness and blood flow towards it.
- Place your feet wide apart.
- Turn the left one 90 degrees and the right one 15 degrees.
- Touch your left ankle with your left hand (with time, you’ll be able to put your open palm on the floor), and stretch your right arm upwards so that your arms make a straight line. Keep your knees and spine straight too.
- Turn your face up and look at your fingers.
- Repeat the exercise with the other side too.
Also read: Superfoods that increase breast size quickly
3. Cobra Pose
This yoga pose also known as bhujangasana, resembles a serpent with its hood raised. Bhujangasana or the Cobra Pose, is very much helpful in increasing the volume of lungs, stretch the thoracic muscles, strengthen your abdominal muscles, and improve your posture as well.
- Lie on your stomach and inhale deeply.
- Slowly raise your torso and keep your lower body to the floor at the same time. Balance on your legs and arms.
- Raise your head and look up.
- Slowly breathe out and assume the initial position.
- Try increasing the time you stay in the pose with each repetition.
4. Bow Pose
Bow pose or Dhanurasana has been named after the shape our body takes while performing it. That is our body resemble to bow while performing it. This yoga posture is helpful for stretching the whole spine and shaping up your breasts size.
- Lie on your stomach, breathe out, bend your knees, and raise them behind you to your head.
- Try holding your ankles with your hands.
- Now slowly breathe out again, and pull your legs and arms upwards as far as you can.
- Your hips and breasts should lift from the floor, and you should balance on your stomach.
- Try to stay in this position for 30 seconds.
5. Camel Pose
Camel pose or ustrasana is an intermediate level back-bending yoga posture known to open Anahata or the Heart chakra. This yoga posture is very effective against backaches. It increases the lung volume and strengthens the thorax.
- Stand on your knees and pull your feet together.
- Slowly bend backward and put your hands on your heels.
- Then arch your back and stretch your ribs.
- Your head should be pulled to the floor.
- Stay like this for 30 seconds and assume the initial position.