Thymoquinone which is one of the active constituents contained in black cumin seed, is superior to the drug fluticasone in treating the animal model of asthma.
Another study conducted on human found that, water extract of boiled black seed is noticed to have a relatively potent anti-asthmatic effect on human respiratory airways.
- Also read: How to treat Asthma naturally
Best practice of use for asthma patients would be:
- To mix the seeds or it’s powder in warm water and drink.
- It will help to alleviate respiratory-related issues in both children’s and adults.
- You need to do this consistently for at least 45 days.
- Take care not to have cold beverages and food items during this period.