Potatoes are quite effective to get rid of bags under your eyes. The starch content in potatoes possesses anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce under-eye bags. Using potatoes are also quite helpful to get rid of dark underarms.
- Take a medium-sized potato.
- Peel off the skin and wash it well.
- Grate this peeled potato.
- Put the shavings in a clean cloth and tie it up.
- Place this cloth over your eyelids for several minutes.
- Repeat this process several times, and soon you will notice the puffiness subsiding.
3. Tea Bags
Teabags of both green tea and black tea can help to get rid of bags under your eyes. They contain anti-irritant properties which help reduce swelling around the eyes.
Caffeinated tea contains natural tannin which is a mild diuretic. It has been long used by grandmothers and models for reducing eye puffiness, relieve redness and inflammation.
- Take two tea bags and soak it in warm water.
- Then chill these bags in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Later place these tea bags on each eyelid for 5 to 10 minutes, soon your eyes will feel fresh.
- Do two or three times a day, and repeat daily until the puffiness subsides.