Chilled cucumber is yet another natural remedy to get rid of under-eye puffiness. The enzymes and the astringent properties in cucumbers help to reduce inflammation and tighten the skin.
- Cut a cucumber into thick slices.
- Chill them in a refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Place the chilled cucumber slices on your eyelids for about 10-15 minutes.
- You may also take a short nap or keep the cucumber slice on your eyelids until it becomes warm.
- Repeat this couple of times a day for best results.
Doing this will help to refresh your eyes as well as your mind. The anti-inflammatory properties of the cool cucumber are very effective at reducing puffy tissues of the eye.