5. Egg Whites
The skin tightening properties of egg white is very effective at banishing under-eye bags, as well as it helps prevent wrinkles. This in turn will result in making the area around the eye feel tighter and look less puffy.
Stiffly beat a few egg whites and apply them around your eyes with a brush. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse your face in cold water.
- Take two eggs and separate the yolks from them.
- Put the whites in a bowl and whip them thoroughly until you get a stiff consistency.
- You may add a few drops of witch hazel, which is a natural skin-tightening astringent.
- Using a brush or soft cloth, apply this mixture around your eyes.
- Leave it to dry for about 15 minutes.
- Do this daily for about few days.
Now that you know 5 different natural ways on how to get rid of bags under your eyes. Do try any of them to experience the difference.