5. Pandan Leaves
Cockroaches are not only seen in our homes but also in our vehicles. If you notice them in your vehicle, one of the best ways to get rid of them is using pandan leaves.
It is common to see taxi drivers in Singapore and Malaysia using these leaves, to repel roaches in their vehicles.
To gain their benefits,
- Just keep some pandan leaves in areas where you see cockroaches or their eggs more often, and soon they will vanish away.
6. Fabric Softener
Fabric softener works as an effective roach killer. These critters breathe through their skin, and when exposed to a soapy solution, they become suffocated and ultimately die.
- Mix equal amounts of fabric softener and water.
- Put the solution in a spray bottle.
- Spray this solution directly on the insects whenever you can.
- Also, spray it in places where you suspect cockroaches are hidden, and repeat as needed.
Now that you know 6 natural ways to get rid of cockroaches, do try them and experience the result for yourself if you are facing cockroach problems in your home.
Well, there is a proverb “prevention is better than cure”, If you don’t have the effects of roaches at your home, you can prevent it from happening in the future. Hence we will show how to prevent cockroaches naturally.