- Vitamin E is yet another ingredient which can be helpful for eyelash growth. Make it a part of your die, you can get a rich source of vitamin E from nuts and seeds. You can also use vitamin E capsules, all you need to do is, apply it directly on your lashes overnight.
- Avoid waterproof mascara. While the long-lasting product may be a good idea for days at the pool, it also tends to dry your lashes. This could cause them to fall out, and that’s not what you’re looking for.
- Coconut milk is a must in the kitchen and in the beauty cabinet too. We need not emphasize much on the significance of using coconut oil on hair since it is widely used throughout the world for hair growth.
You can use it to grow your lashes by placing soaked and squeezed cotton pads on your eyes for 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- Avoid falsies. Falsies are great for special occasions, but try not to rely on them. The quick fix isn’t great for your natural lashes in the long term, since removing them will often cause accidental removal of your own lashes.
- As we said before, What we eat or drink has a significant impact on your hair growth. Green tea works in a similar manner. Just dip a cotton ball into freshly steeped green tea and swipe it over your lashes to help them grow faster.
Also read: 10 Best Shampoo For Hair Fall Control
Now that you know some of the natural ways on how to keep eyelashes beautiful without makeup, do try them to experience the difference.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2