Facial hairs are the most attractive and manly part for a male, And it depends on the facial nature of the man which determines the beauty of their facial hair. But when it comes to the case of females it is no way contributing to their beauty. Facial hairs seem very annoying on them, And it’s very rare that women are seen with beards. In this article, we will describe 6 ways on how to remove unwanted facial hair naturally and permanently.
For women, even if it’s few hairs growing on their face, it’s an annoying thing which you should try removing.
Well for those women who are having such an issue of unnatural growth of hair on their face, don’t get hesitated or feel inferior. There are ways to remove unwanted facial hair naturally and permanently.
One of the main reason for the unnatural growth of hair is the male hormone called androgen. Apart from that diseases like polycystic ovary are also a reason for unnatural facial hair growth.
How to remove unwanted facial hair naturally and permanently
No need to uproot those hairs with expensive cosmetic and surgical methods, rather there are home remedies for curing it. So let see how to remove unwanted facial hair naturally and permanently.
1. Lemon and sugar
- Take 200 gm of sugar in a bowl.
- Half a tablespoon of lemon and half a liter of water.
- Mix all these in a bowl to make a paste like solution
- Heat the mixture over a moderate flame.
After leaving the mixture for cooling use a waxing strip past it on the face in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Take about 200gm of fenugreek seeds
- Soak them in half a liter of water for about few hours.
- Now that the fenugreek seeds are soaked in water, grind it into a fine paste by adding adequate amount of water.
- Apply the paste onto your face.
Doing this frequently will be effective for removing unwanted hairs
3. Turmeric and honey
- Take about 250 grams of fine turmeric powder.
- Add few tablespoon of honey into the turmeric powder.
- Mix it until forming a fine paste.
- Apply the paste onto the face and leave it dry.
- When it’s completely dried out, wash the face with a gentle rubbing over the face.
4. Fennel Seeds / Sweet Cumin
- Take 200grams of Fennel Seeds/Sweet Cumin in a bowl.
- Grind it into fine paste by adding adequate amount of water
- Apply the paste onto the face and leave it to dry for a couple of hours.
- Now that the applied coat is dry, wash the face thoroughly with a gentle massage.
5. Wheat bran
- Take 100 grams of wheat bran in a bowl.
- Mix it with milk to make a fine paste out of it.
- Apply the mixture onto face and leave it to dry.
- Once it is left dry scrub your face.
6. Mung bean and orange peel
- Take 200 gms of mung beans and soak it in water for a couple of hours.
- Grind the soaked mung beans.
- Now prepare orange peel powder.
- Mix the orange peel powder and grinded mung beans with milk.
- Stire the mixture until it becomes a fine paste, add an adequate amount of milk to make it fine enough.
- Apply the mixture onto the face and scrub it all along.