Food poisoning usually caused by eating certain chemicals or organisms and other types of toxins. Though there are many ways for food poisoning recovery, It is best to call for emergency help in such case. Our ancestors have practiced methods like medication for food poisoning cure. And in this article, you can learn about few effective traditional medication for food poisoning.
Physicians treat each case of food poisoning according to the type, substance, and quantity of contaminated food intaken if the exact cause is identified.
Food poisoning in children are cases when thing will be much harder to manage, Parents are the one should take preventions for such incidents and should call for emergency medical help as early as possible
Traditional medication for food poisoning
There are natural remedies for food poisoning and recovery, like inducing vomiting, complete detoxification and washing out the stomach and intestinal tract. Also taking the correct type of counterpoison or theriaca.
And post recovery medications when the treatment is done without delay and depending on its success.
- ln the absence of immediate access to emergency medical treatment, one must at once induce vomiting, complete purgation.
- The best thing for food poisoning during the ancient time which they practiced was bloodletting through cupping or phlebotomy.
- When food poisoning takes place in hot climates or during the hot season, poison spreads fast throughout one’s system via the bloodstream. This cause the venom spread through the veins and arteries to reach the heart. Such a case is very fatal.
- Since the blood is the medium that carries the venom to the heart and the rest of the body. The victim of food poisoning must then hasten to expel the lethal toxin from his body without delay through bloodletting.
This will also help drive out the toxic blood and much of the poison that has already reached the bloodstream.
- If the application is successful and the purgation is integral and swift, the poison will have little or no effect.
In this sense, the venom will either be completely expelled or weakened and its effects halted