Stretch marks which are also known as striae gravidarum, are visible lines that form on the skin surface with an off-color hue. They are mainly seen around the abdominal walls, thighs, upper arms, buttocks, and around breasts.
For Women, pregnancy is a major cause of stretch marks. In addition, other reasons can be changes in physical conditions like rapid growth and gain or loss in weight, hereditary factors, and stress.
Whatever may be the reasons, you might be thinking about how to get rid of stretch marks fast and naturally. And we got the solution for it.
In the case of women, stretch marks formed after pregnancy are a serious matter of concern. This is formed because of the changes happening to the physical structure of your body before and after delivery. You can notice that your body is not the same as how it was before mommyhood.
After childbirth, all women get stretch marks on their bellies, because of a sudden reduction in the belly size leading to loosening of the skin. Getting rid of these stretch marks might be time-consuming, and sometimes expensive if you are using cosmetics or laser treatments.
The modern world provides us with numerous stretch mark removing products, which claims that they can make stretch marks disappear in a few days or weeks. Unfortunately, despite spending high costs on them, many of these products don’t even work.
Stay Hydrated to Avoid Stretch Marks
A simple and effective way that we can recommend to avoid stretch marks is to stay hydrated and keep your skin moisturized. Drinking lots of water regularly will help to keep your skin well hydrated and speed up the process of eliminating your stretch marks. In addition, well-hydrated skin will reduce the risk of your body producing new stretch marks in the future.
In addition, well-hydrated skin will reduce the risk of your body producing new stretch marks in the future. Just try it, At least it won’t cause any side effects of using chemical-filled cosmetics.
Now, Let’s see a few effective home remedies to get rid of stretch marks fast and naturally
How to get rid of stretch marks fast and naturally
1. Rub Aloe Vera over Stretch Marks
Aloe vera is famous for being a natural remedy for treating a variety of skin problems. The moisturizing, cooling, and healing qualities of aloe vera are highly beneficial for maintaining the skin healthy. In addition, Aloe vera gel is well-known for its anti-inflammatory effects, and using it constantly will help to make stretch marks less visible.
Directions of use
- Rub the aloe vera gel directly onto the affected skin area.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Then rinse the skin with lukewarm water.
- Another option is to make a mixture of 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel, oil from 10 vitamin E capsules and oil from five vitamin A capsules.
- Rub this mixture onto the skin until they are fully absorbed. Repeat this process daily.
2. Use Egg Whites
For those looking for less drastic and effective solutions to get rid of stretch marks, Egg white is the right choice. Egg whites contain proteins and certain amino acids which can help your skin to heal and lighten the appearance of stretch marks, And also restores the smooth and youthful appearance of the skin. For achieving this benefit do try as directed below.
Directions of use
- Take two eggs, and separate the egg white from them.
- Whip them using a spoon.
- Simply apply a thick layer of whipped egg white over your stretch marks.
- Leave it to dry for about 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this once one month for best results.
3. Use Natural Essential Oils
When it comes to dealing with stretch marks, essential oils are one of the most effective natural alternatives. There are numerous essential oils available in the market which can help to lighten or remove stretch marks from the body.
Essential oils like lavender, castor, sandalwood, frankincense, and tangerine oils can be used in the treatment of a number of skin problems such as wrinkles, age spots, moles, dark spots, fine lines, and pimples. And especially beneficial to get rid of stretch marks.
Direction of use
Since essential oils are highly concentrated, it is recommended that you dilute them with a safe carrier oil or edible oil in 2:1 ratio before using them. Some of the carrier oils that we recommend are almond oil, apricot, jojoba, and coconut oil.
- Now apply the diluted essential oil to the stretch marks.
- Gently massage the area in a circular motion for about 10 minutes.
- Leave it for next 20 minutes and wash off.
- To notice positive results repeat this process daily for about one month continuously.
Note of caution: Frankincense oil should not be used during pregnancy and when nursing because it may trigger menstruation and premature labor.
Alfalfa is a perennial flowering plant that is cultivated as an important forage crop in different countries around the world. The leaves of alfalfa are proven to have a rich supply of amino acids, which can support skin health.
In addition, It is also a good source of protein, vitamin E, and K. The antifungal properties of Alfalfa leaves can be used as a means to detoxify your skin. For treating stretch marks on the skin using Alfalfa leave follow the directions below.
Directions of use
- Take 3 tablespoons of alfalfa powder.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chamomile oil to this powder.
- Mix them well to form a thick paste.
- Use this paste to massage the stretch mark affected skin area.
- Leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse off using cool water.
- You may store this in a container for future use as well.
- Apply this at least twice daily continuously for best results.
Now that you have seen how to get rid of stretch marks fast and naturally. Do try it to experience the difference. Please share the video with your friends and family so they can also benefit from the information.