Everyone is born with eyelashes. But later in life, we tend to not take extra care on our lashes to keep them look beautiful. We all might have taken advantage of mascara, curlers, or falsies more than once.
However, lashes can grow naturally, with just a little help. Like hair and nails, eyelashes need time to grow and become strong, so patience is key.
In this article, we will show you How to keep eyelashes beautiful without makeup, using these natural tips will make your eyelashes grow thicker and fuller.
How to keep eyelashes beautiful without makeup
- Eating healthy is essential to keep our hair and nails healthy. It’s important to eat nourishing foods like fresh fruits and vegetables for healthy lashes. Because protein is crucial for tissue repair and hair growth, foods that are high in protein like eggs and fish can help too.
- Olive oil is one of the essential oil you can use to keep your eyelashes beautiful. All you need to do is take a bottle of olive oil, glide a Q-tip dipped in olive oil over your eyelashes at night. Doing this will let them soak you eyelashes in much-needed nutrients for eyelashes growth.
- Do you know that, brushing your lashes can make a small difference in their growth?
Yes, it can. You can use a brow comb to brush your lashes daily. Doing this will help promote faster lashes growth.
- Biotin is recommended for hair, nail and lash growth. It is said to show visible results after 3 months of daily biotin intake.
- Rubbing your eyelids stimulates the hair follicles, which helps lashes grow faster and stronger than before. Remember to remove eye make-up gently, without tugging or pulling the skin on your lids. Rubb your eyelids at least 4-5 mints daily to gain maximum results.