What You Need to Know About Elysium Health
Elysium Health was established in 2014 by Dr. Leonard Guarente, director of Paul F. Glenn Center for Biology of Aging Research at MIT. He had a vision of providing products and systems to those seeking healthy living through proactive health products.
What makes Elysium Health unique?
When compared to other companies involved in healthy living products, Elysium Health stands out because:
- It works with leading scientists and clinicians in the development and production of their products. The company has partnered with universally recognized research institutions such as Oxford, Harvard, and Cambridge. The partnerships ensure that Elysium Health works with leading researchers, scientists, and clinicians in translating scientific breakthroughs into proactive living products.
- The company’s signature product, Basis, is designed on information from scientific research on healthy living. Basis has undergone clinical trials and has been proven to increase NAD+ levels in the human body.
- The basis is proven to increase levels of NAD +. As such, Basis is designed to promote cellular health and other biological processes such as DNA maintenance, energy creation, and regulation of the circadian rhythms.
- You can pay for Basis through the affordable subscription plans offered. You can go for the half- year subscription plan that costs $270, the monthly plan of $50, or a one-time price of $60 per bottle. The subscription plans offered by Elysium Health are designed to ensure that each client has a plan that works for him or her without experiencing any financial strain.
- The company ensures that its products are not contaminated during the manufacturing process. Elysium Health is dedicated to maintaining the quality of its products to maintain customer loyalty. The manufacturing process involves adherence to the industry and the regulator’s standards in the manufacturing of health products. This has enabled the company to achieve consistency in product quality, thus being able to enhance customer loyalty.