Every woman desire to have a perfectly shaped breast throughout her life. But unfortunately, this is not possible for most women. However, you may try a few home remedies to make sagging breast firm, which we will show you below.
As a woman gets aged, her breasts start to appear sagging. Breast sagging is a natural process that happens with age, where the breasts lose their suppleness and elasticity. Breast sagging usually starts happening after a woman reaches the age of 40, it can occur earlier as well.
Apart from age, other common factors that cause sagging breasts include breastfeeding, pregnancy, menopause, rapid weight loss or gain, exhausting exercise, nutritional deficiencies, and wearing a poorly fitting bra.
In addition, some diseases like breast cancer or respiratory conditions like tuberculosis, excessive consumption of nicotine, alcohol, and carbonated beverages can also cause breasts to sag.
A wide variety of creams and lotions are available on the market which claims to tighten and tone up sagging breasts. However, if you prefer natural methods there are many simple and easy home remedies that you can try. We are listing a few of them below.
- Also read: Superfoods to increase breast size
Top 5 Home Remedies To Make Sagging Breast Firm
In Ayurveda, fenugreek is considered one among the popular medicine home remedies to make sagging breast firm. It contains vitamins and antioxidants that fight free radical damage, and help to lift, tighten, and smoothen skin around the breasts.
Method of Application
- Take half cup of fenugreek powder in a bowl
- And add enough water to it.
- Mix them well to form a thick paste.
- Massage this paste around your breasts, And leave it for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- Do this remedy at least twice a week for best results.
The benefits of yoga for the entire body have been widely studied, and it is primarily a mechanism of toning the body and increasing flexibility. There are certain yoga poses that can improve the shape of the breasts, along with the volume of the lungs, which in turn make you feel strong, healthy, and confident
Some of the yoga poses, which can be beneficial for uplifting sagging breasts are warrior Pose, Triangle Pose, Cobra Pose, Bow Pose, Wheel Pose, and Camel Pose.
3. Olive Oil
Olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants and fatty acids, which are effective in reversing the damages caused by free radicals, it prevents sagging breasts and improves the skin tone and texture of breasts. Massaging your breasts with olive oil is an excellent technique to lift sagging breasts.
Method of Application
- Take some olive oil in your palm.
- Rub them together to generate heat.
- Rub the oil over your breasts in an upward motion.
- Massage gently for about 15 minutes.
- This will increase the blood flow and stimulate cell repair.
- Do this remedy at least 4 times a week.
- For massaging your breasts you can also use almond, argan, avocado, or jojoba oil.
4. Cucumber and Egg Yolk Mask
Another excellent remedy for lifting saggy breasts is a mask prepared from cucumber and egg yolk. Cucumber has natural skin toning properties, and egg yolk has high levels of protein and vitamins, that can help to tighten the sagging breasts.
Method of application
- Blend 1 cucumber in a blender.
- To this blend add 1 egg yolk, and 1 teaspoon of butter or cream.
- Mix them well to make a paste out of it.
- Apply it to your breasts
- And leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Wash it off thoroughly with cold water.
- Use this mask once a week to firm and strengthen the breast tissues.
5. Pomegranate Paste
Pomegranate is considered a wonderful anti-aging ingredient, which can help to prevent sagging breasts. Pomegranate seed oil is rich in phytonutrients that can make your breast firm and tight.
Method of application
- Take 200 grams of pomegranate peel powder and 3 tablespoons of mustard oil in a bowl.
- Mix them well to make a paste.
- Use this paste to massage your breasts in a circular motion for about 10 minutes.
- For best results repeat this daily before going to bed.
- You can also use pomegranate seed oil to massage your breasts 2 or 3 times daily.
So, now that you have seen these top 5 home remedies to firm sagging breasts. Do try these remedies to get rid of breast sagging naturally. Please share the video with your friends and family, so they can also benefit from the information.