Breast milk is the first food given to a newborn baby. And it so important that the mother in having the adequate amount of milk in her breast to feed the baby. There are lots of factors like physical and mental health that affects the amount of milk produced in the breasts. In this article, you can read about few traditional ways to increase breast milk naturally at home and alternative for breast milk.
In order to have a considerable increase in the breast milk, one has to be physically and mentally fit. Apart from that sadness, lack of sleep, malnutrition, eating artificial foods, anger and over exercise are few factors which may result in reduce in breast milk.
10 Foods for increasing breast milk
5 natural ways increase breast milk naturally at home
1. Garlic & butter
- Take few slices of garlic in a frying pan.
- Heat the garlic slices for few minutes with butter added to it.
- Crush the prepared residue.
- Mix it with goats or cow milk and drink.
2. leaf of Moringa oleifera
- Take a handful of Moringa oleifera leaf in a frying pan.
- Add a little of water and heat it for about 15 minutes.
Make sure the flame is low and stir it continuously.
- You can eat this with butter added to it.
- Heat fenugreek in butter for few minutes.
- Make a powder of the reside by grinding or crushing.
- You can have it along with your daily food.
4. Navara rice
- Eat Navar rice mixed with butter
5. Aerva lanata and Black Gram Dal
- Take 10 grams of Aerva lanata and black gram dal
- Mix these with cow or goat milk
- Drink this once daily for best result
Alternative for breast milk
It a fact that there no replacement for the quality and benefits of breast milk. But there are few alternatives for it. Milk of cow and goat are the best alternatives for breast milk, though it does’t meet the quality of breast milk. Whole milk is also a good alternative.
Note: It’s recommended to consult with your baby physician before you give this alternative to your baby.